13 Social Media Marketing Tips You Can Use Today
Social media marketing keeps getting harder. The burning questions entrepreneurs are asking: How do I reach my target audience? How do I get interaction on my business page? How do I stand out in the crowd? And more.
Integrate these tips into your routine today to improve your reach.
- Double check graphic sizes before having your graphic designer create any graphics for your ads as they are always changing. My current favorite source is on Dreamgrow. If you use a program such as Canva, their templates are usually current with size requirements.
- Graphics of people often convert better than graphics of things. Think about what you relate to most. Is it interesting people or objects? Now how does that apply to your target audience?
- Social media marketing is about the conversations you can start or join that advance engagement. Ask meaningful questions and reply to your followers.
- If you choose to boost a post or use paid ads, narrow your target. For example, instead of Men and Women in the U.S. between 18 and 65, target Women in the Southeast. between the ages of 30 and 50. This should reflect your target market. You’ll get more engagement, get more results, and reduce costs.
- Try boosting blog posts on Twitter instead of Facebook, Twitter has a lower cost per click. If you’re successful, then do it on Facebook too.