10 Stats That Prove Real Estate Agents Should Use Video Marketing
Video is worth the effort. 73% of homeowners say that they are more likely to list with a real estate agent who uses video. Unfortunately, only 9% of agents create listing videos. Listings without videos are easy to skip over, and those that use aerial images and videos are appealing to buyers and sellers. With drone technology, agents can capture powerful, alluring videos of properties, giving buyers a real sense of the place.
Video marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools as it fosters engagement, storytelling, and authenticity. Here are ten reasons why it’s essential for agents to use video in their marketing strategy.
1. 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI. Marketers use video for all types of brands to increase following, gain more customers, and boost brand awareness. For real estate agents ready to invest in marketing tactics, video is a clear choice that has a proven ROI.
2. Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users. Investing in video marketing guarantees a faster, more productive revenue growth. Real estate agents looking for a revenue boost should consider video as a top tactic to get those sales numbers higher.
3. Social video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined. Social is a great way for agents to share their message and properties as well as increase their following. Agents should consider posting more videos on social channels to receive more shares and expand their audience. Word-of-mouth in real estate is still important, and social referrals are important. Videos on social helps agents get the word out faster about their services.
4. 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos. In real estate, videos are an effective tool to display an agent’s listed properties and neighborhoods. Agents who use this marketing strategy will see a rise in offers and requests to look at their properties. Videos help consumers put a face to the brand, making it more relatable; this, in turn, increases sales.
5. Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engine results pages (SERPs). Marketers use video to increase their rankings on search results. For real estate agents that want to master marketing, videos are a way to rank higher when potential customers search for real estate information online. Unfortunately, not many people click the ‘page 2’ results of Google (or any search engine), so it’s important to rank high for specific keywords. Video can help bump a website, blog, social pages, and any landing pages higher up for potential clients to see.